Adobe India gives away the Technology Scholarship 2017 award to female students for their outstanding performance in the field of technology.
Required Eligibility: Female students should have presently enrolled at a university for the 2016-17 academic year and they should continue their fulltime studies in 2017-18 batch.
Prizes and rewards for the scholarship winners:
- Eligible candidates will get a chance of interning with Adobe
- B.Tech. tuition fee for one or two years and so on
- Travel to Grace Hopper Conference, including participation fees
- Travel to conference for one author if any paper gets accepted at a conference based on Adobe internship/BTP collaboration (Pre-approval by Adobe required)
- The scholarship winners will be felicitated through an Adobe program across India
How to apply for the Adobe India Technology Scholarship 2017?
- Female students can apply for the scholarship only through email.
- Students need to email their application to email@example.com
- The application should comprise Statement of Purpose (SoP) resume
- Educational certificates from the present and/or past institution
- Students should produce a recommendation letter written by a Professor (this letter should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Announcement of the Scholarship: 30 October 2016
Last date to submit the application: September 30, 2016
For further details click here