Airport Authority of India (AAI) has invited scholarship for AAI Sports Scheme in India for the year 2018-19. Interested candidates should apply before February 19, 2018.
Objective of AAI Sports Scheme Scholarship
- The aim of the scholarship is to boost the sporting standards in AAI by encouraging youth talent in India.
Cash Award Of The Scholarship
- Students above 14 years and under 18 years will be given INR 12000 per month.
- Students above 18 years will be given INR 16000 per month.
Number Of Scholarship
- The number of scholarships will not exceed 85 for open category and 15 for wards of employees of Airports Authority Of India (AAI) for the year 2018- 19.
For Open Category (Game/Category/Criteria)
|Athletics||Boys & Girls|
|Badminton||Boys & Girls|
|Chess||Boys & Girls|
|Carroms||Boys & Girls|
|Kho - Kho||Girls|
|Table Tennis||Boys & Girls|
For Wards Of AAI Recruitment (Game/Category/Criteria)
|Game||All recognised games|
|Category||Boys & Girls|
|Criteria||Players who have represented in sub-junior/junior/senior national championships, All India inter-university tournaments, National School Games in the last 2 years.|
Eligibility Criteria For The Scholarship
- Candidates applying for this scholarship must represent India in Sub-Junior/Junior/Senior National Championships, All India Inter University Tournaments, National School Games in the last 2 years.
- Indian Citizens above 14 years of age.
How To Apply For AAI Sports Scheme Scholarship
- Candidates applying for this scholarship should download the application form.
- Fill all the required details.
- Attach all the required documents & duly sign all the documents attached.
- Submit the application form by post to the address given below:
Shri G L Verma,
Assistant General Manager (HR)
Secretary, AAI Sports Control Board,
Airports Authority of India,
A Wing, Room No. 120,
Safdarjung Airport, Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan,
For more information about AAI Sports Scheme Scholarship, click here.