Supply Chain Design is a free online course conducted by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. In this course, you will learn how to design and optimize the physical, financial, and information flows of a supply chain to enhance business performance.
About the course
This supply chain management course will cover all aspects of supply chain design. This course is the second of three in the Supply Chain Management MITx XSeries that is specifically designed to teach the critical skills needed to be successful in this exciting field.
What you'll learn
- How to design supply chain networks and flow
- How to translate supply chain actions into financial terms
- How to source and procure products and services
- How to plan demand and run & operations planning
- How to design a supply chain organization as well as performance metrics
- September 30, 2015
- 12 weeks
For further information and to register, click here.