IIMBx is conducting an online course on 'Strategy and the Sustainable Enterprise'. The course enables you to learn how sustainability issues influence corporate strategy and how corporations may transform these challenges into sources of competitive advantage.
About the Course:
The course explores the emerging relationships between sustainability issues and competitive advantage. Building on the basic concepts of strategic management, the course will explore how managers may effectively deal with the sustainability challenges that they encounter.
By encouraging you to reflect on these issues using multiple case studies, discussions and interviews, the course will aim to enhance your understanding of alternative models of strategy development in the context of sustainable development.
- The nature of the sustainability problems faced by businesses
- The business case for sustainability: Links between sustainability strategy and corporate performance
- How can firms integrate sustainability concerns into their business strategy? Which tools and techniques may be employed for this?
- Applied understanding of stakeholder management, non-market environment and issues/crisis management
- Prior knowledge or experience is not mandatory
- Exposure in the subject areas of management, especially strategic management will help student to navigate through course easily
For more details on course visit the website