St. Margaret's Episcopal School is offering an online course on The Road to Selective College Admissions. The course aims to broaden students access to available resources and make them understand how to research schools as they build a list of colleges of interest.
About The Course
The Road to Selective College Admissions is designed for students in 10th and 11th grade who are looking to navigate the college application process. The course will demystify selective college admissions and help students find which colleges best fit their unique interests and talents. At the end of this course, students will understand how to research schools as they build a list of colleges of interest.
- Module 1: Getting on the Road to Selective College Admissions
- Module 2: Researching and Building your College List
- Module 3: The Application Process
- Modules 4 and 5: Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Module 6: Making the Most of High School
- Module 7: Building a Support Team
- Module 8: I'm In, Now What?
This course is recommended for students in 10th and 11th grades
- Course Begins on: July 1, 2015
- Course length: 8 weeks
For further information on the course, click here