The online XAT decision making course offers a carefully structured and unique approach to help students bell XAT 2015 decision making section. Once the candidate is enrolled to this course, he will get recording access to three online XAT decision making workshops wherein, the candidate will get the opportunity to prepare/ learn and clarify doubts on decision making section of XAT Exam. Workshops will be recorded and will be available to the candidate till March 31, 2015 along with other course content.
- Candidates can build their foundation in XAT decision making.
- Clear doubts and build concepts in interactive workshops.
- Get access to 43 recorded videos till March 2015 for self-paced preparation.
- Get 24 documents including free books on past XAT decision making paper as extra study material.
- Introduction and definition
- Type of questions
- Case study approach
- Pattern and analysis of previous year's XAT papers
- How to eliminate options
- Ethical dilemmas and moral issues
- Useful financial terms and definitions
This course contains carefully selected set of questions from previous years with video explanations that can propel candidate's XAT exam preparation to the next level. They will all teach the candidate various tips and tricks to solve the XAT questions.
While it is important to learn the basics of decision making section for XAT 2015, it is also important to practice and test yourself with some XAT exam sample questions. This XAT decision making online course serves that need of the candidate by providing him with 5 decision making mock tests in PDF format along-with answers and detailed solutions.
In order to apply, click here.