AS General Studies Mains is the real cracker for most IAS aspirants. This online course for IAS General Studies Mains paper 3 helps the student with key concepts for a robust preparation. The course facilitates the candidate with quality reading material online and offline along with discussion on previous years question papers with solution.
About the course:
- Comprehensive coverage of various topics
- Exposure to IAS's online study material to boost preparation
- Thorough discussion and practice on previous years' papers
Mode of teaching:
- 39 live online classes
- 2 online mock tests
- 45 ppts and 39 documents
- Indian Economy and issues relating to planning, mobilisation of resources, growth, development and employment.
- Inclusive growth and issues arising from it.
- Government Budgeting.
- Major crops cropping patterns in various parts of the country, different types of irrigation and irrigation systems storage, transport and marketing of agricultural produce and issues and related constraints; e-technology in the aid of farmers.
- Issues related to direct and indirect farm subsidies and minimum support prices; Ppublic distribution system- objectives, functioning, limitations, revamping; issues of buffer stocks and food security; Technology missions; economics of animal-rearing.
- Food processing and related industries in India- scope and significance, location, upstream and downstream requirements, supply chain management.
- Land reforms in India.
Who can apply:
This course is a productive go-through for UPSC civil services exam aspirant preparing for various services like IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS, etc. Candidates going forward for IAS General Studies paper III should take advantage of this well designed course.
In order to apply, click here.