Post demonetization, online payments are on the rise and the need for cyber security in India is on the rise. Cybersecurity gives exciting career opportunities as a security analyst, security engineer, security architect, forensics investigator, cyber security specialist, and more and cyber security positions are expected to rise 6 million globally by 2019 (source: Forbes, January 2016).
The Cybersecurity course by RIT starts March 21 and learners who successfully earn the MicroMasters Credential are eligible to apply to RIT's B. Thomas Golisano College of Computing and Information Sciences for graduate credential options.
Utilising the MicroMasters Credential in this way will significantly reduce the cost of the academic credential. If accepted into the RIT program, the edX MicroMasters Credential will count for 9 credits toward a Master of Science in Computing Security Degree (which is a total of 30 credits).
Name of the course
Rochester Institute of Technology (R.I.T)
Key points covered in Cyber Security
- How to setup and secure basic computer systems and networks
- Information security risk management framework and methodologies
- How to implement network security solutions and detect intrusions
- How to conduct a digital forensics investigation admissible to a court
- To practice cybersecurity skills in real world scenarios
Anybody who is interested
Free for learning and must pay $1200 to obtain certificate
Number of seats
How to apply
Apply through edX
Last date of admission