Online Course On CSS offered by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) which helps you to learn on how to take your Web pages from bland to bold with the power of CSS styling.
Interested candidates can enroll in this online course on or before May 30, 2017.
About this course:
- The Microsoft team and experts from the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) will guide you step-by-step in using the latest Web standards to structure your content and presentation like a professional.
- In this course, you will explore numerous CSS features to help you control the look and feel of your sites such as colors, fonts, and layout. By the end of the course, you should understand all the fundamental elements of CSS and how to use them effectively.
- It is recommended that you are at least a little familiar with HTML before taking this course, but we will be providing you with the HTML code when necessary.
What is learned?
- Basic selection of CSS properties.
- Fundamental CSS selectors.
- Designing page layout through relative positioning with CSS.
- Best practices in Web design.
Duration of the course:
- Length:5 weeks
- Effort: 6- 8 pew week
- Price: Free
- Add a Verified Certificate for $49
- Institution: W3Cx
- Subject: Computer Science
- Level: Introductory
- Languages: English
- Video Transcripts: English