Online MA Financial Technology & Management eCourse: The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur has just launched an online Master of Technology and Management programme. Applications for the January 2023 session are being accepted and will close on December 4, 2022. Candidates who are interested can apply online at iitk.ac.in. Read the article to know more details.
A GATE score is not required to enrol in this newly released eMasters degree, according to the programme specifications on the website. Aspirants will receive both theoretical and practical knowledge.
Steps to Apply for IIT Kanpur eMasters Degree Course
Candidates are suggested to follow the below-given simple steps to apply for Online MA Financial Technology & Management eCourse.
Step I: Go to the official website of IIT, Kanpur- iitk.ac.in
Step II: Click on the tab which reads- 'Apply Now.'
Step III: Fill in your personal details and register yourself.
Step IV: Now, enter all the required credentials in the given space and submit the application form.
Step V: Download and take a printout of the application form for further use.
According to IIT, this executive-friendly curriculum allows working people to obtain the eMasters degree in one to three years without interrupting their employment. The Department of Industrial and Management Engineering created the 60-credit, 12-module industry-focused curriculum.
Direct link to apply for online Masters degree course in Financial Technology & Management, Click here
eMasters in Financial Technology & Management: Highlights
- Lead the FinTech revolution
- No GATE Score is required.
- Placement Support and Alumni Benefits from IIT Kanpur
- Earn Masters Degree without leaving your job
- Top Faculty from Industrial and Management Engineering Dept.
- Weekend-only Live interactive sessions coupled with self-paced learning
- Access to IIT Kanpur placement cell and incubation centre
- Waiver of up to 60 credits for higher education (MTech/PhD) at IIT Kanpur
- Learn while you earn, with the flexibility to complete the program between 1 to 3 years
For more latest updates, get connected with us on telegram, click here.