Linux System Administration Essentials is a self-paced, online course conducted by the Linux Foundation. This course helps you to master the skills and get Linux certified for in-demand sys-admin jobs.
About the course
Linux professionals are in high demand with >50K open jobs today. 97% of hiring managers want Linux talent because Linux is the #1 Internet, Cloud, mobile and CE OS.
This Linux course is for those just starting their career in IT as well as professionals with experience on other operating systems who want to add Linux to their portfolio.
This sysadmin course will help you develop the fundamental skills that employers look for in entry level Linux System Administrators by focusing heavily on hands-on practice via nearly 100 lab exercises.
- System startup and kernel basics
- Working with disks and filesystems
- Process management and system monitoring
- Package management systems
- User and Group permissions
- Security and authentication
- Network addresses and devices
- Troubleshooting and system rescue
August 3, 2015
For further information and to register, click here.