The course covers various aspects of financial analysis through live and recorded classes, study material and online tests. Live classes will be held weekly in accordance to students' preferred timings. About 70% of the course is covered through pre-recorded sessions, which candidates can use to learn at their own pace.
MATLAB is a sophisticated statistical and scientific analysis tool as well as a numerical computing environment, which can help visualise and interpret sets of data effectively. In the backdrop of data explosion across industries, trained MATLAB professionals can leverage their skills to provide data analysis and exploration for various purposes and business insight. This course is ideal for professionals and aspirants in the financial sector like financial analysts and accountants.
- Build foundation in MATLAB tool
- Get introduction to all quantitative roles in finance
- Learn derivative, quant, fixed income, portfolio, and VAR modeling
- Gain confidence in quant modeling, which can be expanded to any platform
- Course consists of 10 live classes and 14 learning documents
- Features 3 online tests and 1 formula sheet
- 35-40% of the course covered by live classes
- Helpful in exams like CFA, FRM, BAT, and SAS
- Right mix of data handling, scripting, and mathematical skills
About the instructor:
Shivgan Joshi holds a BE from Shri Vaishnav Institute of Technology, Indore and PGDF (Post Grad Diploma in Finance) from Business India Institute of Finance, New Delhi. He has cleared CFA Level 1 and FRM L1 and has scored 70% in BAT (in top 10 percentile globally approximately).
For more details, click here.