Interacting with users is an art. Different users have different needs and it is important that all their needs are satisfied in the interface created. UX design helps to improve the user experience and evaluate their feedback after using a particular brand or a product. University of Michigan is conducting an online course that will give you an insight on techniques used to create a good UX design.
What is UX design?
UX stands for User Experience. According to the Oxford dictionary, the goal of UX design in business is to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty through the utility, ease of use, and pleasure provided in the interaction with a product.
According to Senior UX Researcher at Google Tomer Sharon, UX design is the art and science of generating positive emotions among people who interact with products or services.
Course name: Understanding User Needs
Organiser: University of Michigan
Instructor: Professor of University of Michigan Mark W Newman
Starting Date: 15 November 2016
Duration: Four weeks
Fee: Free for all, certificate can be acquired at a cost of $99
Instruction language: English
- Understanding the user needs for different kinds of users and its context
- Conducting effective user interviews
- Developing design toold for personas and scenarios
- Using public information for user needs.
- Using techniques to find out user needs.
Advantages of acquiring the certificate:
- It is official and verified
- It is easy shareable
- It is a value add to your CV
- It is a proof to your knowledge inculcated
Also Read: Online Course on Data Analytics