Udemy is offering a one day online course on ethical hacking for those who have the flair and interest to do it. This course does not require previous knowledge about penetration testing or hacking. The curriculum begins with basic information about ethical hacking and the different fields in penetration testing.
This course is focused on the practical side of penetration testing without neglecting the theory behind each attack. Before jumping into penetration testing, you will first learn how to set up a lab and install needed software to practice penetration testing on your own machine. All the attacks explained in this course are launched against real devices in my lab.
The course is structured in a way that will take you through the basics of linux, computer systems, networks and how devices communicate with each other. We will start by talking about how we can exploit these systems to carry out a number of powerful attacks. This course will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level -- by the time you finish, you will have knowledge about most penetration testing fields.
Name of the course
Ethical hacking from scratch
Key points covered
- Network Penetration Testing
- Gaining Access
- Post Exploitation
- Web Application Penetration Testing
- Anybody who is interested in learning ethical hacking / penetration testing
- Anybody who wants to learn how hackers would attack their computer systems
- Anybody who wants to learn how to secure their systems from hacker
- Basic IT Skills
- Wireless adapter (for the wifi cracking section ONLY) - ALFA AWUS036NHA and TP-LINK TL-WN722n are the recommended ones.
Self paced - 12 hours
Number of seats
How to apply
Last date of admission