Introduction to Digital Branding And Engagement Is a free online course offered by Curtin University.
This course helps you to learn on how to increase brand engagement through the creation and distribution of content using an owned digital channel approach.
Curtin University is Western Australia's largest and most culturally diverse university, with more than 53,000 students from over 130 countries.
Curtin's mission is to change minds, lives and the world through leadership, innovation, and excellence in teaching and research. Curtin is ranked amongst the world's best.
Interested candidates can enroll for this online course on or before February 27, 2017.
About this course?
Want to learn how to get people to engage with your brand, but not sure where to begin?
- Digital technology has rapidly evolved in the last decade, and so too has the way people communicate.
- Businesses can no longer rely solely on traditional business models to build brand awareness.
- In today's interconnected, hyperaware world, brand awareness and brand engagement are synonymous.
- We are in the age of digital brand engagement, where brands need to participate in, and inspire, a two-way conversation with their consumers.
- This course will teach you about this shift and how it has altered the way brands communicate with their audiences.
- You will learn about the challenges of managing a digital brand and how rich and compelling content, combined with digital distribution, are integral to brand engagement.
What is learned?
- The inter-relationship between paid, owned and earned media.
- Consumer change and how it is altering brand communications.
- Content marketing and how owned content can be distributed across company-owned digital media assets.
- The value of Earned Media which interests your audience.
What are the topics covered in Digital Branding And Engagement course?
- The Digital Consumer.
- Content Marketing.
- Owned Media Assets.
- Earned Media.
Duration of the course:
- Length: 4 weeks
- Effort: 3-4 hours per week
- Price: Free
- Institution: CurtinX
- Subject: Business & Management
- Level: Introductory
- Languages: English
- Video transcripts: English
For further information & to register click here: https://www.edx.org/course/digital-branding-engagement-curtinx-mkt1x-2