The Centre for e-Learning, Kerala Agricultural University (KAU), Thrissur, invites applications form its international award winner e-Krishi Patashala online courses admission, commencing in 2015.
The six months duration courses are offered in;
- Organic Agricultural Management
- Plant Propagation and Nursery Management
- Post-Harvest Management and Marketing of Fruits and Vegetables
An applicant can apply for only one course at a time. Applicants should have a valid Email ID.
Who can apply:
Farmers, employees, students, house wives, from Kerala, other states, or any part of the world, including foreign nationals, of any age can apply for the courses.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of CEL.
- The interested candidates can pay an application fee of Rs 200/- through online banking / NEFT. Acc No: 67139678277., Account type: Savings, S.B.T. K.AU Branch Vellanikkara, IFSC Code: SBTR0000670, Branch Code: 000670, Favouring: Professor & PI.
- Candidates must have to send a filled application form along with attested copies of Pre Degree/Higher secondary/Plus two/V.H.S.E./any degree/Diploma/ equivalent or any higher qualification certificates.
- Send the application form to the below address;
The Director, Centre for e-Learning, IT-BT Complex,
KAU (PO), Vellanikkara, Thrissur-680656, Kerala, India.
Last date for submission of the application form is January 30, 2015.
Tel: 0487 - 2438567.