Innovation for Entrepreneurs: From Idea to Marketplace is a free online course which is a part of the Entrepreneurship: Launching an Innovative Business Specialization.
About the course
Develop insights on navigating the innovation process from idea generation to commercialization. Build knowledge on how to create strategies to bring innovations to market. Develop an innovation portfolio and business model canvas for your venture.
Key questions answered within the course include:
- What are the key indicators of innovation opportunities?
- What steps are critical for entrepreneurs to bring innovations to the marketplace?
- What innovation strategies are valuable for new ventures to establish and maintain a competitive advantage?
- Week One: The Innovation Landscape
- Week Two: Indicators of Innovation Opportunity & Steps in the Process of Innovation
- Week Three: Innovation Strategies for Competitive Advantage
- Week Four: Creating Winning Business Models
Starts December 1, 2014
For further information, click here.