IIT Bombay will be conducting an online course on 'Object-Oriented Programming'. The programme helps candidates learn the principles of programming for building large and extensible systems.
About The Course:
The course enables students to learn beyond the basics of programming to understand object-oriented methodology, the approach to modular and reusable software systems.
Topics Include: Introduction to Object Oriented Programming, Classes and Methods, Polymorphism
Inheritance, Standard Library of C++.
This course is part of the Fundamentals of Computer Science XSeries Programme:
- Programming Basics
- Foundations of Data Structures
- Implementation of Data Structures
- How to abstract a problem in an object oriented style
- Object oriented programming, basics to advanced level, using C++
- How to use the Standard Template Library (STL)
Candidate should fulfill the following prerequisites:
- Knowledge of high school mathematics is essential and adequate. Exposure to pre-calculus is desirable. Knowledge of basic programming concepts, as covered in 'Programming Basics' course is necessary.
- Course starts on: April 12
- Course Length: 4 weeks
For more deatils about the course, visit the website