IIMB is conducting an online course on 'Predictive Analytics'. The course enables students to Master the tools of predictive analytics in this statistics based analytics course.
About The Course:
The course is suitable for students/practitioners interested in improving their knowledge in the field of predictive analytics. The course will also prepare the learner for a career in the field of data analytics. If you are in the quest for the right competitive strategy to make companies successful, then join the course to master the tools of predictive analytics.
- Understand how to use predictive analytics tools to analyze real-life business problems.
- Demonstrate case-based practical problems using predictive analytics techniques to interpret model outputs.
- Learn regression, logistic regression, and forecasting using software tools such as MS Excel, SPSS, and SAS.
Candidate should have the prior knowledge in the following subjects:
- Advanced Statistical Concepts: Descriptive statistics, Probability Distribution, Hypothesis testing, ANOVA
- Software Requisites: SPSS / SAS / STATA
- Course Length: 7 weeks
- Course starts on: November 25