Indian Institute of Management ( IIM ), Kashipur is offering an online course on Marketing Analytics and Customer Valuation for a five months duration. It is a short term certificate course meant for graduates from recognised universities.
Marketing Analytics course is aimed at building causal models to already available data. Many marketing managers want a model-building approach to analyzing and understanding reams of data, utilizing easy to use software such as Excel. Today these individuals often work in departments that model data for loyalty marketing, retention or web marketing, etc. This course is designed in response to the need for analytic talent in the marketplace.
The overarching purpose of this course is to convey the benefits of a systematic, analytical approach to marketing decision-making, and to build skills, knowledge and confidence in undertaking such analyses.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to extract information in the ways marketers are increasingly required to, for example, to: segment customers and markets, determine the best pricing for a product in different situations, develop products that add value to consumers and firms and more. But, most of all, participants will become adept in systematizing decision-making based on powerful, proven analytical techniques.
Name of the course
Executive Certificate Program in Marketing Analytics and Customer Valuation
Key points covered
- Using Excel to Summarize Marketing Data
- Pricing Analytics
- Forecasting and Conjoint Analysis
- Retailing Analytics
- Advertising and Promotion Analytics
- Customer Valuation
- Web Analytics
- Digital Listening and Analytics
- R Programming
- For Indian Participants - Graduates (10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- For International Participants - Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
- For Indian Residents
Rs. 60,000+ Taxes
- For International Students
26 February 2017
Number of seats
How to apply
Last date of admission
10 January 2017 (late admissions also allowed with a fine for late fee)