The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) in collaboration with Gurukul Online Learning Solutions (GOLS) Pvt. Ltd. offers an induction program (e-SIP), for students.
Eligible students can now avail this opportunity to complete their SIP using e-Learning. The e-SIP is an interactive Video-based training (VBT) with lessons delivered, over the internet. Hence, there is no need of physical presence of students at the venue.
Eligibility Criteria: Students enrolled for the executive programme of the CS course on or after 1st September, 2009 and yet to complete the SIP are required to undergo mandatory Student Induction Programme (SIP) within 6 months of their registration.
How to apply?
Eligible Students will be required to first register at the ICSI e-learning portal http://elearning.icsi.edu and fill in all the required details correctly.
- The course is of 42 hours spread over minimum 10 days. The candidate is given a maximum period of 45 days to complete the course.
- Students can access the course for a maximum of 6 hrs per day.
- The student has to start the course within 7 days of activation of his/her user id and password, which happens after the student receives course activation email from GOLS.
- Student would be given sequential access to module / Unit of the course which they have to complete before getting access to the next module / unit.
- A student has to study diligently and complete all the topics allocated in the course. The system will automatically mark attendance of the topic/course on completion of the respective topic or course.
- At the end of each topic, there would be an online assessment which needs to be attempted and completed by the student.
Please Note: On successful payment of fees you can log onto the e-learning portal, using the user id and password provided by the officials, at any time. You can complete the program from your own residence. The course would be available 24X7.
Fee Structure: Rs. 750/- only per student.
- Connection to the internet, preferably through broadband is required. A good quality head-set / speakers and Webcam are also necessary.
- Course will require Microsoft internet explorer browser. Please ensure it is installed in your computer.
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India,
Centre for Corporate Governance, Research & Training (ICSI-CCGRT),
Plot No. 101, Sector - 15, Institutional Area, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai - 400 614.
Tel No: (022) 4102 1504 / 05 (022) 27577814