The International Marketing certificate introduces innovative marketing concepts, focusing on Internet-enabled approaches combined with the marketing skills necessary for today's highly competitive and international environment. Candidate will learn Internet-based marketing skills such as web design, SEO, and SEM, and develop an appreciation for the power of social media.
Through partnerships with universities around the world, the program offers a truly unique opportunity to take online courses in English with MBA students worldwide, learning about marketing and business in Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. Boston University specially designed international course series, the candidate will learn from partner university professors while engaging with students employed in the region's corporations.
Students who complete the Graduate Certificate in International Marketing will be able to demonstrate:
Specific marketing skills, building on the basics to include web design, search engine optimisation (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), email Marketing, and pay-per-click (PPC). Students will also have mastered related marketing concepts, including social media marketing.
The skills necessary to design and optimise websites, and engage in a broad range of innovative marketing techniques.
Knowledge and expertise of international marketing and management that enables them to successfully compete in the global economy.
The course has total four modules
- MET AD 737 Innovative Marketing Techniques
- MET AD 856 Market and Economic Research and Analysis
Plus two selected from the following:
- MET AD 773 International Business Simulation (intensive Boston University classroom option)
- ITESM Integral Marketing Communications (online from Mexico)
- ITESM Doing Business in Mexico and Latin America (online from Mexico)
- University of Barcelona/ OBS Doing Business in Western and Eastern Europe (online from Spain)
- Izmir University of Economics (Turkey) Doing Business in the Middle East
- Doing Business in Asia and Pacific Basin Nations.
In order to apply click here.