Introduction to Clinical Psychology is a free online course offered by Delhi University. This course will give an introduction to the nature, scope, and ethics of clinical psychology and will also cover various childhood and developmental disorders.
Interested candidates can enroll for this course on or before August 7, 2017.
Let us know about this course:
- This online course has been developed for the student seeking an in-depth understanding of the concepts of clinical psychology.
- This course will give an introduction to the nature, scope, and ethics of clinical psychology and will also cover various childhood and developmental disorders such as anxiety disorders, conduct disorders, eating disorders, elimination disorders, mental retardation, pervasive developmental disorders, learning disability and attention deficit /hyperactivity disorder in detail.
- The course also deals with major adulthood disorder, in this focus would be on disorders such as anxiety disorders; phobias, panic disorder, Generalized anxiety disorders, obsessive compulsive disorder, psychosomatic disorders, stress disorders, mood disorders, unipolar disorder, bipolar disorders, Schizophrenia, delusional disorder, Sexual disorders, Eating disorders sleep disorders.
- This course shall also emphasize upon personality disorder and substance abuse.
- The last section of this course will deal with basic approaches and various models of treatment in psychotherapy.
Who can apply for this online course?
- Post graduate students can apply for this course.
Duration of the course:
- Course Language: English
- Course Type: Scheduled
- Course Category: Arts and Recreation
- Learning Path: Post graduate
- Course Length: 40 Hours
- Weekly time commitments: 90 Hours
- Start date: August 7, 2017
- End date: November 19, 2017
For more information and to enroll for this online course, click here
Also read: Career Options in Mental Health Profession