The TOEFL test is the world's most trusted and widely accepted English-language assessment. It has helped millions of people achieve their dreams to study, work or live abroad. More than 9,000 institutions of higher education, government agencies and organizations worldwide accept TOEFL scores for making important decisions.
About the programme:
The TOEFL Test Preparation course by ETSx, developed by the experts who create, administer and score the TOEFL test, will help English language learners improve their skills. This course will help you understand what you can do to achieve your best TOEFL test score. This course is highly interactive, using videos, sample questions with explanations, short quizzes and collaborative discussion boards.
This is a 6 week long free course. However, one can add a verified certificate for $49.
Who should take TOEFL Test?
More than 30 million people from all over the world have taken the TOEFL test to demonstrate their English-language proficiency.
- Students planning to study at an institution or university
- Candidates for scholarships and professional certification
- English-language learners who want to track their progress
- Students and workers applying for visas in certain countries
What will course-takers learn from this course?
- How to improve your English language skills
- How to effectively navigate the four sections of the TOEFL test: Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing
- Helpful tips to prepare you for the TOEFL test
- How the TOEFL test is scored
- How to use your TOEFL test scores for employment, study, visas and scholarships
- Ways to manage your time during the test
- Where to find additional resources available for the TOEFL test
- How to register for the TOEFL test
Course length: 6 weeks
Course begins on: January 25, 2017
For further information about the course and to register, click here.