Microsoft is conducting an online course on Developing Windows 10 Universal Apps - Part 3. The course enables you to learn to develop a Windows 10 Universal Windows Platform app that truly comes to life with features like cloud service integration, background tasks, and geo-fencing.
This course is part three of a three-part programming series.
About The Course:
During the course you will able to use C# and XAML to develop Windows 10 Universal Windows Platform apps that you will be proud to publish to the new Windows store.
In part three of this three-part programming series (three x 4-week courses) you develop an app that connects to the cloud for data and services, implements notifications, geofencing, and live tiles, and includes advanced features such as speech-to-text and inking.
This course will NOT teach C#, XAML or programming basics. Prior experience programming in C# and XAML is required.
- Azure service integration
- Background tasks and communication
- Live Tiles and notifications
- Geofencing and map integration
- Speech-to-text integration
- Windows store publishing and monetization
- Candidates who have completed the first and second courses in this series are eligible to take the course.
- 209.1x Developing Windows 10 UWP Apps - Part 1
- 209.2x Developing Windows 10 UWP Apps - Part 2 And
- Experience with developing Windows store apps with C# and XAML or
- Completion of the following courses: DEV204x Programming with C#, DEV206.1x Introduction to XAML and Application Development
- Course Length: 4 weeks
- Course Starts on: November 25
For further details on the course visit the website