Introduction to the Aeronautical Engineering course is a free online course from Delft University, this course helps you to discover the fascinating world of aviation by investigating aeronautics, aerodynamics and flight mechanics.
Interested candidates can enroll for this online course on or before May 1, 2017.
About this course?
- This course provides an overview of and introduction to the fundamentals of aeronautics, using the history of aviation as a story line.
- The course uses examples from the very beginning of aviation (the Montgolfier brothers' balloon flight in 1783 and the Wright brothers' heavier-than-air flight in 1903) and continues all the way through to the current Airbus A380 and future aircraft.
- During this trajectory, three major topics are discussed: aeronautics, aerodynamics and flight mechanics.
What is learned?
- A general introduction to aeronautics.
- Detailed knowledge of aerodynamics.
- A specific understanding of flight performance.
Duration of the course:
- Effort: 84 hours, self-paced
- Price: Free. Add a Verified Certificate for $49
- Institution: DelftX
- Subject: Engineering
- Level: Introductory
- Languages: English
- Video transcripts: English
For further information & to register click here