The only online French course in the world, which provides at the end of the course a certification by the French Embassy if the student clears the final exam. Includes Certification exam cost Rs.1490 / $25. With the help of the 25 structured lessons and thousands of audio files designed by Alliance Française and French Embassy in India, you can get a fast grip over one of the world's most loved languages.
The main focus of the online course is to:
- Improve candidate's pronunciation, by using thousands of audio files recorded by native french speakers.
- Make if fun, so that learning French is more of a game and less of a challenge.
- At the end of the course, an exam will be organized that will provide you with a recognised certificate (after clearing the exam) signed by a French Embassy official.
25 structured lessons, where you will progress towards a good level of french.
- Each lesson contains a dialogue so that your mind is immersed in French language, and the grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation explanations to make you easy understand the rules to apply.
- Thousands of audio files recorded by native french speakers to get your ears used to the correct French pronunciation.
- Exercises to test your level, your understanding of what you learned.
- The access to the course has lifetime validity, including access to all the dialogues, audio files, grammar-vocabulary-pronunciation and exercises.
About the course provider:
Click On French was born in 2005 as an online french course promoted by the French Embassy in India and the alliance française. The course has been designed to use the same quality approach used in the alliance françaises, and offer it online for the people who can not join a course in a classroom. The course has presently more than 60,000 students from all over the world and is the leader online course in India.
For more details, click here.