Hadoop Big Data Training course helps the candidate to learn the core techniques and concepts of Big Data and Hadoop ecosystem. It equips the candidate with in-depth knowledge of writing codes using MapReduce framework and managing large data sets with HBase. The topics covered in this course mainly includes- Hive, Pig and setup of Hadoop Cluster.
Big Data is a set of unstructured and structured data that is complex in nature and is growing exponentially with each passing day. Organisations are facing a major challenge in storing and utilising this enormous data. This problem spans across the world because of a serious dearth of skilled programmers.
The United States alone faces a shortage of 140,000 to 190,000 people with analytical expertise and 1.5 million managers and analysts with the skills to understand and make decisions based on the analysis of big data.
- 30 hrs of live online classes by highly qualified Hadoop professionals.
- In-session practice exercises for gaining practical understanding.
- Suitable for database developers, programmers, BI developers and DBA's.
- All live online classes are recorded and can be accessed for 6 months.
- Understand Big Data and Hadoop ecosystem
- Work with Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
- Write MapReduce programmes and implementing HBase
- Write Hive and Pig scripts
- 64 bit or 64 bit ready PC/Laptop (Intel Core 2 Duo or above)
- 4 GB RAM
- 80 GB HDD
In order to apply, click here.