Most learners who want to join an Android course are told to first learn Java. However, not with this online course. From basics of JAVA to Android App Development, this course covers it all. Starting from JAVA basics for beginners and finally expert level Android App development, Java + Android App Development for today's developers will help the candidate to create a successful advanced level Android Apps later.
Topics to be covered for JAVA:
- Object creation
- inner classes
- Buffer Reader and Stream Reader
- MySQL connectivity through JAVA.
Topics to be covered for Android App Development:
- Android component
- Android development tools
- Android application architecture
- Android virtual device - emulator
- Error handling and typical problems
- First android project
- Option menu action bar
- Layout manager and view groups
- Styles and theme
- Learn Java - the most ubiquitous programming language
- Also pick up Android App Development basics with Java
- One of its kind integrated course -won't find such a package elsewhere
- Experienced IT trainer
About the trainer:
Prof. Singh has been teaching Java and Android App Development to engineering graduates, young programmers and experienced professionals for 5 years. He is renowned for his practical oriented approach to teaching, liberally using practicals, simulations and exercises to engage the student interest in programming. His comprehensive and complete knowledge of Java, HTML 5, Android App Development makes him an ideal instructor for your technology learning. He holds a post graduate/ masters degree in computer applications.
Language of Instruction:
In order to apply, click here.