EPFLx, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology is conducting an online course on 'Basic Steps in Magnetic Resonance'. The course discover basic concepts and a wide range of intriguing applications of magnetic resonance to physics, chemistry, and biology.
About the Course:
The course will enables students to learn the following concepts:
- Have you ever wondered how magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) works?
- Do you know how one can determine three-dimensional structures of proteins without crystallization?
- How can chemists know for sure if they succeeded in synthesizing the desired molecules?
- How can you figure out the structure of a freshly discovered natural product extracted from plants or algae?
The syllabus focuses on learning an elementary yet sound understanding of principles, methods and applications of magnetic resonance
Candiadtes should have basic understanding of chemistry, molecular structures, elementary reactions, chemical kinetics.
- Course Starts on: 14 September
- Course Length: 14 weeks