This course is meant for IAS Prelims CSAT 2014 exam that emphasises on basic concepts, speedy calculations and smarter way to reach to the correct answer option. The course is designed to ensure experiential learning and not just rote learning.
- Cover the toughest of CSAT topics, with in-depth explanation.
- Based on the latest and revised pattern of the IAS CSAT exam.
- Know-it-all about the best way to attempt RC questions.
- It will make the candidate confident with numbers and calculation.
- The course gives an opportunity to the candidate to learn at his pace, with acclaimed and viewed videos for CSAT exam.
- The course covers core and essential topics such as- Verbal Ability, Vedic Mathematics: for faster calculations, Data Interpretation, Decision making, Reading Comprehension, etc.
Course Content :
- 100 detailed and researched videos, covering all CSAT topics.
- Supporting and practice exercises in doc and pdf versions.
Topics to be covered:
- Reading comprehension
- Interpersonal skills, including communication skills
- Logical reasoning
- Data analysis and analytical reasoning
- Mental ability
- Number System (Matriculate level: numbers and their relations, order of magnitude etc.)
- Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc.)
Topics for vedic maths:
- Fast additions and subtraction
- Fast multiplication
- Fast division
- Fast squares
- Fast cubes
- Fast square roots
- Fast cube roots
Language of the course:
Hindi or English
In order to apply, click here.