Xavier Institute of Management (XIM), Bhubaneswar has registered 100% placements for PGDM Business Management programme of the academic year 2012-14.
XIMB is proud to announce the fruitful completion of Xuberance'14 with 100% placements for the PGDM (BM) batch of 2012-2014.
Despite the prevailing uncertainty in market conditions and the ever-increasing competition, the students have performed admirably garnering roles from numerous premier organisations.
- Xuberance ‘14 saw the batch of 176 candidates of PGDM programme participating in the placement process.
- 54 companies participated in Xuberance ‘14, of which 18 were new recruiters.
- 20% of students have been extended PPO/PPI from their summer internship organisations.
- The highest domestic salary stood at Rs. 18 lakhs per annum.
- The average annual compensation stood at Rs. 12.08 lakhs per annum.
- The median annual compensation stood at Rs. 11.25 lakhs per annum.
Major recruiters like Cognizant, HCCBPL, Deloitte, KPMG, PwC, TCS, Dr Reddy's, Tata Steel, Idea, SBI Capital Markets and Idea strengthened their relationship with XIMB. New bonds were formed with corporates like Accenture, HP, Hyundai, Axis Bank, Hero Motocorp, Tata BSS, Tata NYK, Tata Hitachi to name a few - a testament to the growing brand equity of this institute.
The profiles offered varied in their diversity, encompassing Corporate Finance, Equity Research, Investment Banking, Marketing, Sales and Distribution, Supply Chain Management, Business Consulting, IT consulting and Business Development.
The highest international package of USD 40,750 per annum was offered in the Business Development profile while the highest domestic salary increased to Rs. 18 lakhs per annum.
The consulting area showed a substantial increase to 38% in terms of number of students foraying in this field, demonstrating the rich consulting acumen of the students of XIMB. Cognizant Business Consulting, Deloitte, PwC, KPMG, HP-ITO, Capgemini etc. were some of the major recruiters offering roles in Business Consulting.