World Bank has launched its Young Professionals Program, a training course for recruitment of qualified candidates to various posts. The application lines for the 2018 program is now open.
Candidates will be intimated about their interview selection before late-December. Interviews are scheduled at WBG headquarters in Washington, D.C., USA and the office in Paris, France.
- Citizenship of a member country of the World Bank
- Candidate should be born on or after October 1, 1985
- A PhD or Master's degree and relevant work experience[?]
- Fluency in English
- Full proficiency in one or more of the WBG's working languages: Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish is desired but not required.
- Specialization in a field relevant to the WBG Technical/Operations such as economics, finance, education, public health, social sciences, engineering, urban planning, agriculture, natural resources, and others.
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience related to development or continued academic study at the doctoral level.
Display a commitment and passion for international development
Possess outstanding academic credentials
Exhibit excellent client engagement and team leadership skills
Have international development country experience
Be motivated to relocate and undertake country assignments (operational stream)
Candidates are expected to undertake a 'stretch/exposure assignment' where they will gain valuable on-the-job experience.
How to apply for World Bank recruitment 2018?
In order to apply for World Bank recruitment 2018, visit the World Bank official website
The last date to submit the online applications is 28 July 2017.