An official notification has been released the World Bank, calling out for interested and eligible candidates to apply for an internship programme. It is a paid opportunity for students.
Candidates have to stay in Washington, D.C. (some positions are offered in country offices).
The duration will be minimum four weeks.
Candidates must be
- enrolled in a post-graduate program or PhD
- fluent in English
- highly motivated
- can work in diverse conditions
- related to any of the following fields - economics, finance, human development, social science, agriculture, environment, private sector development
World Bank will pay an hourly stipend, travel expenses, etc to all interns.
How to apply for World Bank internship 2017?
In order to apply for World Bank internship 2017, follow the steps given here:
- Click on the official website link to apply
- Log in as new user/existing user
- Enter all the required details
- Attach all the required documents
- Click to submit
Points to remember
- Each file should not exceed 5 MB, and should be in .doc, .docx, or .pdf formats only
- Submit the document in .pdf format
- Filenames of the attached documents should not contain any special characters
- Once submitted, applications cannot be edited
1818 H Street, NW Washington, DC 20433 USA Phone: 2024731000 Fax: 2024776391 Email: email@example.com
The last date to apply for the post is 31 October 2017.