Mutterfly, a modern age rental platform that rents unused items on a single platform is looking for students for a graphic designing internship. It is a paid internship opportunity where interns can earn up to Rs 10000.
The selected interns will have to do the following:
- Build Mutterfly's brand identity by use of consistent and creative colors, effects, patterns, typography, icons etc
- Illustrate creative posts for Mutterfly's social media platforms
- Create entertaining visuals for Mutterfly App and Web platform
Internships positions available: 1
What will you get out of this graphic designing internship?
- Letter of recommendation
- Pre placement offer (PPO)
- Flexible work hours
- Informal dress code
Only those candidates can apply who:
- can start the internship between 6th Apr'17 and 6th May'17.
- are available for minimum 2 months duration.
- are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
- are currently in any year of study or are recent graduates.
Any time between 6th Apr'17 and 6th May'17
Rs 7000 to Rs 10000 per month
Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator and Sketch
Last date to apply
20 April 2017
How to apply?
Apply through internshala here
About MutterFly (http://mutterfly.in/)
Mutterfly is a new age rental platform that lets you rent items you need from awesome people around you and helps you earn by renting out your unused items.
- Borrow Instantly & Save Money: Say good bye to unnecessary spending
- Lend & Earn : Your item, your price. Earn each time you share. How cool is that!
- Try Before you buy : Debating whether to buy a product? Rent and try it out before making an impulsive purchase.
Popular items shared on Mutterfly include DSLR Cameras, Gaming consoles, Laptops, Sports equipment and Bicycles. So next time when you are looking for an item, don't buy - Just Karo Mutterfly!