The Public Service Commission, West Bengal has released a recruitment notification for the post of Pharmacist Grade-III/ Pharmacist-cum-Salesman-Grade-III. The Pharmacist recruitment notification was released for a total of 200 vacancies. Candidates with a two-year diploma course in Pharmacy along with the higher secondary examination of the West Bengal can apply for the post until November 21, 2019. The shortlisted candidates will fall under the Labour Department. The selected candidates can earn up to Rs 37,600 per month excluding Grade pay. The application fee amount is Rs 160. Check all the details about the WBPSC recruitment 2019 for the post of Pharmacist.
WBPSC Recruitment 2019 - Pharmacist Vacancies
- OBC-A (Non Creamy Layer - 19 vacancies
- OBC-B (Non Creamy Layer) - 13 vacancies
- SC - 44 vacancies
- ST - 13 vacancies
- Meritorious Sportspersons - 6 vacancies
- Persons with Disabilities (Blindness or Low Vision) - 5 vacancies
- Persons with Disabilities (Hearing Impairment and Loco-motor Disability or Cerebral Palsy) - 3 vacancies
|Name Of The Posts||Pharmacist Grade-III/ Pharmacist-cum-Salesman-Grade-III|
|Organisation||Public Service Commission, West Bengal|
|Educational Qualification||Higher Secondary Examination of the West Bengal|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Salary Scale||Rs. 7,100 – 37,600 (P.B. 3) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 3,600/- and other allowances|
|Application Start Date||November 1, 2019|
|Application End Date||November 21, 2019|
According to the official notification, passed Higher Secondary Examination of the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology and a two-year Diploma Course in Pharmacy recognized by the Government of West Bengal and registered as 'A' category Pharmacist under West Bengal Pharmacy Council.
Candidates should not be more than 39 years as on January 1, 2019, with relaxation as per Govt.
How To Apply
Interested candidates can visit the official site of WBPSC to register online for the post of Pharmacist. The last date to apply online is November 21, 2019.
WBPSC Pharmacist Important Dates
- Commencement of online applications: November 1, 2019
- Closing date for receipt of online application: November 21, 2019
- Last date of payment of fees: November 21, 2019
- Last date for payment of fees Offline in Branches of UBI: November 22, 2019
- Last date for Generation of Payment Challans by Branches of UBI: November 21, 2019