The result of JENPAUH 2017 admission test will soon be announced by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board (WBJEEB). Candidates who have appeared for this paper can check their results from the official website.
When was the JEMPAUH exam conducted?
- WBJEEB JENPAUH 2017 was conducted on May 28, 2017, in two rounds.
- The first round was for physics and chemistry which was conducted from 11 am to 1 pm and the second round was for biological sciences which were conducted from 2 pm to 4 pm.
A total number of seats:
- There are about 1, 170 seats available.
About the paper pattern:
- The questions were of multiple choice.
- Correct answers have been awarded 2 marks and incorrect answers would result in a loss of half a mark.
- Candidates who clear the exam will be eligible for admission to BSc Nursing, BPT and BASLP courses in the state.
How to check WBJEE JENPAUH 2017 results:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the link for "JENPAUH". This will take you to the exam portal.
- Click on the notification for the results which will be available once the results have been declared.
- Enter your details in the fields provided.
- Download your result and take a print out for further reference.