West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has released a recruitment notification for General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) Posts. Interested and eligible candidates should submit their online application before December 1, 2017.
WBHRB Recruitment vacancy details:
- Name Of The Post: General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)
- No. Of Vacancies: 1520
- Last date to apply: 1 December 2017
WBHRB Vacancy Educational requirements:
- Candidates who have completed Graduation or Post Graduation under the medical field in relevant disciplines from any recognized University/Institution.
Age limitation for WBHRB Vacancy:
- Age must be below 36 years as on 1st January 2017.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for those candidates who belong to schedule tribes category/women and ex-serviceman.
Application Fee for WBHRB Vacancy:
- Candidates need to submit the application fee amounting to Rs. 210/- through Bank Counter in any branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System), Govt. of West Bengal through duplicate challan after filling up the page 1 of Application Form. Govt. Receipt Head of Account is '0051-00-104-002-16'.
Selection Process for WBHRB Vacancy:
- Candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in Written Exam/Personal Interview.
Pay scale for WBHRB Vacancy:
- Selected candidates will get the good amount of pay scale by the organization for the applied posts.
- Candidates will get the salary of Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 42000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- Other allowances.
How to apply for WBHRB Recruitment?
- Candidates can apply online against this recruitment they need to visit the official website of WBHRB.
Important Dates of WBHRB Recruitment:
- Last date for registration: 1 December 2017
- Last date of full submission of Form: 8 December 2017
- Last date for submission of full application form: 11 December 2017
For more information about the job notification, click here