West Bengal Board class 12 results 2016 are declared today by West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE).
The WBCHSE results are available to download on the official website. Students who had written the class 12 board examination can follow the below steps to check the results.
How to check the WBCHSE results?
- Candidates should visit the official website
- Click on the link 'Uchyaa Madhyamik Results'
- Enter your register number and other required details
- Thereafter, click on the 'submit' button
- The results will get displayed on the screen
- For future reference candidates can take the print of the result
WBCHSE Results through SMS:
To view results students are required to send SMS in the prescribed format:
WB12 to 54242 OR WBL2 to 58888, 58888711, 52070
The West Bengal state board exams were conducted between February 15, 2016 and February 29, 2016.
The West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (abbreviated as WBCHSE) was established in 1975. The state board is responsible to conduct class 12 and class 10 examination every year.