The West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) declared WBCHSE Class 12 results. Interested candidates can check their official website.
How many students appeared for the exam?
- 7,79,453 students appeared for the examination.
What is the total pass percentage?
- The total pass percentage is 83.65 percent.
How to check the West Bengal Higher Secondary Result 2017:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the Result link.
- Enter details such as Roll number/Date of birth.
- Submit the details.
- Get the result.
- Save a copy of the result or take a print out.
About West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education:
The Madrasah Education system in Bengal was grown up and flourished with the foundation of the Calcutta Madrasah in 1780 by the British East India Company. It is one of the two education systems running in the State; the other being school education system.