The BE and BTech semester results for the exam that were conducted in the June and July months have been released by the Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belagavi, Karnataka. These are the results of 8th Semester BE (Non - CBCS) and BTech (Non - CBCS) for all the streams. Earlier, VTU had published the BE 8th semester exam results of both Civil and Mechanical branches of all regions.
Where to find the VTU 8th semester BE and BTech results?
Candidates who have appeared for the examinations on June and July months in all these streams may check their results on the official website of Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU).
Due to many candidates checking the results, the site might take time to respond. Candidates are advised to exercise patience while trying to access their results.
What does the VTU results notification read?
"June / July 2017 Examination Results of VIII Sem B.E. / B.Tech (Non - CBCS) announced for all regions. New Updated," said the latest update from the official results website of VTU.
How to check VTU BE 2017 June July Exam VIII Semester Results?
In order to check VTU BE 2017 June July Exam VIII Semester Results, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website of the Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), vtu.ac.in.
- Click on the results section - under examinations tab - given on the homepage of VTU website
- Click on the results you are searching for
- Fill in the required in the next page and open there
- See your results.
- Save it to your computer and take a print out of it for future reference
Candidates may alternatively also directly go to this website: http://results.vtu.ac.in