The results of the VTU Karnataka BE and B.Tech exams have been published. The exams were held in June and July months of 2017 for the seventh and eighth semester.
Where to find the VTU results for BE and BTech 8th semester exams?
Students who have appeared for these examinations in June and July months this year in all these streams may check their Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) results on the official website.
How to check the VTU results for BE and BTech 8th semester exams?
In order to check the VTU results for BE and BTech 8th semester exams, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website of the Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), vtu.ac.in.
- Click on the results section - under examinations tab - given on VTU website's homepage
- Click on the results you are searching for
- Fill in the examination registration details in the next page
- Click to submit
- The results will be displayed on the screen
- Save it to your computer and take a print out of it for future reference
The candidates may directly go to this website: http://results.vtu.ac.in for checking the results.
Due to traffic in visitors, the page might take time to load. Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) students are advised to exercise patience and continue checking out the results.