The Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) has released the results for the first and second semesters of the Choice Based Credit System (CBCS). Candidates can check the results from the university's official website.
The first semester results are available for the courses of BE, B.Tech, and BArch, exams were conducted in December 2016 and January 2017.
The results are also available for candidates who appeared for the first semester exams conducted in June and July 2016 along with the VTU results for those who had applied for arrears in these papers.
Steps to download VTU results:
- Go to the official VTU website.
- Click on the link to the results page.
- Follow the link to the CBCS page.
- The links to the first and second-year results will be displayed.
- Select between Regular, Reval or Arrears.
- Select the date when the exam was held (either June/ July 2016 or December/ January 2016).
- Fill in your University Seat Number (USN).
- Click on "Submit".
- Download the results page and take a print out of the same for further reference.