Visvesvaraya Technological University has released the results for the B.E. VII and VIII Semester Revaluation Results for the June/July 2017 examination. The results have been declared for all the regions and can be accessed on the official website of VTU.
The VTU conducted the examinations for the Bachelors of engineering VII and VIII semester in the month of June and July 2017. The results for the same were declared by August 10, 2017.
The candidates who weren't satisfied with the initial results applied for the Revaluation procedure of their exam papers. The results for the same have been released.
Also Read: Major Changes In VTU's Schemes: Check Now!
The University has also sent the photocopy verification link of the VII and VIII Semester answer scripts to the registered mail ids of the candidates. The results for the M.Tech Semester IV and VI were declared earlier.
Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi is a state university that conducts semester examinations in the months of June/July and December/January every year. Over 50,000 students graduate from VTU every year. VTU provides 30 Under Graduate and 71 Post Graduate courses to over 202 engineering college affiliated to the university.
How to check the VTU BE VII and VIII June/July 2017 Revaluation Results?
- The candidates need too visit the official website of Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) - results.vtu.ac.in/
- Find the last link that reads , 'Click Here for Revaluation Results' under June/July 2017' and click on it.
- Enter the USM details in the space provided.
- Submit the details by clicking on Submit.
- Your results will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the results and take a print out for your future reference.