Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited - Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL VSP) released an employment notification for recruitment of Management Trainee (MT) and Junior Medical Officers. The Online registration starts from 17 May 2017 and closes on 31 May 2017.
The details of vacancy and other requirements are mentioned below:
Name of Post:
- Management Trainee (Technical): 233
- Management Trainee (F&A): 03
- Junior Medical Officers: 07
For Management Trainee (Technical):
- Full-time regular Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Metallurgy/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Civil/ Ceramics/ Mining from a University/Institute recognized by AICTE with minimum 60% of marks in the aggregate of all years/ semesters and all subjects (50% in aggregate for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates).
For Management Trainee (F&A):
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with minimum 60% of marks in aggregate of all years/ semesters and all subjects from a recognized University (50% in aggregate for ST candidates). And the candidate should have passed final examination of ICAI or ICWAI.
For Junior Medical Officer:
- MBBS Degree from any recognized University / State or Central Government Institution / Medical College recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
For Management Trainees:
- Candidates, age should not exceed 27 years as on 01-05-1990 (i.e. upper age limit is 27 years as of 01-05-2017).
For Junior Medical Officers:
- Candidates, age should not exceed 30 years as on 01-05-1987 (i.e. upper age limit is 30 years as of 01-05-2017).
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs.24,900- 50,500 per month.
How is the selection process done?
- The selection process will consist of written test followed b an interview.
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the written test will be intimated to appear for an interview (which may be held at short notice).
- Application fee of Rs 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for General and OBC candidates.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates can apply through online mode on the official website.
- The Online registration site would be open from 17 May 2017 to 31 May 2017 up to 5:00 PM.