The Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE) 2017 results are declared by the Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT).
All those candidates who had appeared for the VIT exam are required to check their respective scores at the official website.
When was the exam conducted?
VITEEE was conducted from April 5 to April 16, 2017, for admission to BTech programs.
How many students appeared for the exam?
A large number of candidates had attempted the examination.
What is the duration of the examination?
The duration of the computer-based entrance exam was two hours 30 minutes.
How to check the results?
- Log on to the official website.
- On the right of the screen, click on 'VITEEE 2017- Result'.
- In the provided fields, enter your application number and date of birth.
- Click on submit.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the same and take a print out for future reference.
About the Paper pattern:
- Questions are based on the specified syllabus with options to attempt papers in physics, chemistry, mathematics and English (PCM) or physics, chemistry, biology and English (PCB).
- All the questions were multiple choice questions (MCQ)
- PCM (physics, chemistry, and mathematics): Total 125 questions
- PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology): Total 125 questions
- There was no negative marking for wrong answer
- The test paper was in English.