University of the West of England Bristol (UWE), UK offers MBA Scholarships (100%) for students pursuing their Master of business Administration (MBA) programme, for the session 2014.
- Up to four scholarships will be available for the September and January intake of the MBA.
- The students from South America, Nigeria, Ghana, India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, China, Vietnam, Malaysia and Indonesia are eligible for this scholarship.
- Relevant career progression and achievement leading to MBA study.
- Relevant professional and/or academic development leading to MBA study.
- Written testimonial explaining how the Bristol MBA will help the applicant to better understand the business world from different perspectives.
How to apply:
- Candidates will be considered for this scholarship as a part of your application. Please indicate in the MBA personal statement that you wish to be considered for the 100% scholarships.
- Click here to apply.
- The deadline for submitting the application is 1st July 2014 for the MBA commencing in September and 1st November for the MBA commencing in January.
- Candidates will be informed of the decision through the official website.