UPSC (Union Public Service Commission), is all set to conduct National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy examination 2014. Every year UPSC conducts these exams in order to select students for admissions in Army, Navy and Air Force. The exam will be conducted on 20th April 2014 and the session for the students will start from 2nd January 2015.
- The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of the exam will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Mere issue of Admission Certificate to the candidate will not imply that his candidature has been finally cleared by the commission.
- Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents is taken up only after the candidate has qualified for interview/ Personality Test.
How to apply
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Last date for submission of applications
- 20th January 2014
- The eligible candidates shall be issued an E-Admission Certificate, three weeks before the commencement of the exam. The E-Admission Certificate will be made available on the UPSC's website. Students need to download the certificate from the website as admission certificate will be sent by post.
Penalty for wrong answers
Candidates should note that there will be a penalty (negative markings) for wrong answers, marked by candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
For both writing and marking answers in the OMR sheet, candidates must use black ball pen only.
You can read more education related news here.