The Union Public Service Commission has released the e-admit cards for National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II), 2016. The e-admit cards are available for download on the official website of UPSC until September 18, 2016.
According to another release on the commission's website, the NDA and NA Examination (II) 2016 will be held on September 18, 2016 in 41 centres across the country.
Note: Candidates who have been exempted from taking the main examination or those who have been rejected have been sent e-mails provided by the candidates along with the reasons for rejection.
Also candidates who are not able to download the e-admit card on the official website can contact the commission for further notification.
The admit cards are mandatory document to be carried to the examination hall on the day of examination, failure of which the candidate will not be allowed to take up the examination.
The admit card will contain information like Name, Roll Number,Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card will have to bring a photo identity proof viz. Adhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Voter I Card etc. and two passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.
Candidates should also note that there will be negative marking for wrong answers given by the candidate for objective type questions.
How to download e-admit cards?
- Candidates have to log on to the official website of UPSC.
- Click on the live link 'e-Admit Card - National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (II) Examination, 2016'
- Candidates will be redirected to a new page, with instructions for the examination, once you have the instructions, click on yes.
- Now candidates will be again redirected to a new page.
- To download their e-admit cards, candidates have to input their registration id or roll number.
- On successful submission of any of the above options, admit cards will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates are required to take a print out of the admit cards for future reference.