The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released an important notification regarding the upcoming National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II) 2015. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on September 27.
The important points as mentioned in the notice are listed below:
- The Union has uploaded the e-admit cards of the candidates on its official website, www.upsc.gov.in. The candidates are required to download and take a printout of the same
- If any candidate(s) is not able to download his/her e-admit card, he/she may contact the UPSC Facilitation Counter on 011-23385271, 011-23381125 and 011-23098543. They can do so on any working day between 10 am and 5 pm, they can also contact the Facilitation Counter through fax on 011-23387310
- UPSC has already sent letters of rejection, stating the reason(s) for rejection, to the candidates, through e-mail provided by them
- No paper admit card will be issued for the exam
- If the candidates' photograph on the e-admit card is not clear, they should carry two identical photographs (one photo for each session), along with a photo identity proof such as driver's license, aadhar card, voter ID, student ID card, etc.
- The candidates must carry the printout of their e-admit card to the exam hall
- It is advisable that the candidates check their e-mail regularly, for any updates regarding the exam by the Commission
- Also, they should download and print the e-admit card and the list of important instructions well in time, as it has been noticed that in past cases where some candidates have faced difficulty in accessing the server at the last minute on account of server overload
- Mobile phones are banned inside the examination hall. UPSC has strictly informed the candidates that those who carry mobile phones with them will be denied entry in the examination premises
For any other information the candidates can visit the official site of UPSC.